Frequenty Asked Questions
1. What is the cost to rent The Bindery?
Private/Commercial - $1200
Non-Profit Groups - $900
The rental fee includes:
•Access to Catering Kitchen
2. What is the capacity of The Bindery? The Bindery can hold 631 people standing. The round tables we provide seat 8 to a table, and with the room set up for these tables, we can seat 288. Using a combination of rectangular and round tables, the seating is 301.
3. Do you require preferred caterers or vendors? We do not have a preferred caterer list, however we do ask that you use a licensed caterer.
4. Is The Bindery wheel chair accessible? Yes.
5. Is alcohol allowed and can you bring in your own? Alcohol is allowed in The Bindery. Individuals may provide their own for private, non-paying events (weddings/receptions/parties). Organizations that are charging for an event must follow local and state alcohol license laws.
6. Do you provide tables/chairs? Yes, we provide tables and chairs and this is part of the rental fee. You may bring in additional tables and chairs not to exceed the official capacity.
7. Do you provide linens? We do not provide any table linens or pipe/drape.
8. Do you have wireless Internet access? Yes.
9. What audio/visual equipment is available and is there a charge? A projector, screen, podium and microphones that connect into the sound system are available and included in the rental fee. Remember…You will need to bring your own laptop or mobile device to access the projection equipment.
10. Is a dance floor required or can you just utilize the current flooring? You are not required to have an additional dance floor.
11. How late can an event be hosted? The Bindery space closes at 12:30 AM. This means that all personal items must be cleared out at this time.
12. When can someone access the reception space? Our staff works with each event to assure plenty of setup and take down time. We do not want to rush the current event, but we also want to allow plenty of time for the next setup.
13. Are there dressing rooms available for the bridal party? Yes, there is one private room. Restrooms are also available to use ahead of time.
14. How much parking is available? We have 175 parking spaces and additional parking can be arranged.
15. Is it possible to set up a tent outside of the reception space? Yes, tents are acceptable at your expense.